Millsberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Millsberry

Let The Fun Begin!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karate Answers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chacersd
Developer
Developer
chacersd

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Karate Answers Empty
PostSubject: Karate Answers   Karate Answers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:24 pm

White Belt

Simply purchase the Gi at the toy store. It can be found on page 6

Yellow Belt

To send the post card click on the link for downtown
Click on the Millsberry Post Office
http://www.millsberry.com/post_office/.....
Select "Send a Greeting"
Select "Thank You" as the card category
Select one of the two "Thank You" cards.
In the recipients name area type in robertjwilliams just as it's written there - no capitals no punctuation. There are several people who registered with that name but the correct one is robertjwilliams.
Do not change the name in the "From" area.
Click the send button. Once you've sent the card it should notify you that your task has been completed successfully.

Orange Belt

Capture a picture of Sylvie in Sylvane Lake
To take a picture of Sylvie there are two things you must do.
1. You must get a camera from the Home Electronics Superstore (or from a YardSale) and leave it in your queue. DO NOT put it in your house or it will not take the picture for you. You can buy either the digital camera or the Point and Shoot camera.
2. You must visit Sylvane Lake while Sylvie is out. This link will take you to the lake: http://www.millsberry.com/sylvane_lake/i...
To find Sylvie when she is out....
Sylvie is out 3 times per day. She appears the first time between 7:00am and 12:00pm EST and is out for 1 hour. It's always from the top of the hour to the bottom of the hour (8:00 to 9:00, for example) as opposed to random times (like 8:17 to 9:17).
She makes her second appearance 5 hours after the initial appearance. So if she's out at 10:00am she will be out again at 3:00pm
The third appearance doesn't seem to have any time pattern but it's always in the evenings. She is out for 1 hour each evening but you can't be sure of the time.
The best advice I can give you is to visit Sylvane Lake whenever you are on Millsberry. That will give you the best chance of finding Sylvie. And when you do spot her be sure to click on her because she will give you a gift. Sometimes it's something yucky like a seaweed covered hat but sometimes it's cool like Sylvie Plushie or a Sylve Beach Ball.

Green Belt

Find the Sensei's cousin's watch in the colehurst tunnels
The watch is in the colehurst tunnels. There are three hidden tunnel chambers that could contain the watch. They can be accessed by following these directions:
1. Enter the tunnels, make a right turn and go to the dead end. There is a rock on the wall that is clickable. Click that rock and it will take you into the 1st hidden chamber.
2. Upon entering the tunnels go straight ahead and keep going until you reach a place where you have to turn either left or right. There will be a small rock on the wall that is clickable. That will let you into the 2nd hidden chamber.
3. Follow the directions to chamber #2 but turn left when you reach the left or right choice. Go straight until you reach a point where you must turn right. Turn right and the wall in front of you will again have a clickable rock. Click that rock and it will let you into the 3rd chamber. IT WILL BE IN ONLY ONE OF THESE CHAMBERS SO YOU HAVE TO LOOK IN EACH OF THEM TO FIND THE WATCH.
NOTE: The watch is not buried. It will be just lying on the floor of one of the hidden chambers.

Blue Belt

Take a quiz about past events in Millsberry. Here are the answers:

1. Choose Breakfast Challenge
2. The Energetic Mangoes
3. March 4, 2005
4. Simon Szabo
5. Artemisia Gentileschi
6. Carlos Guerro
7. An old newspaper article
8. Suzie Johnston
9. Chip the Wolf
10. Spooky Story Night
11. The Millsberry Community Center
12. Sugar Glider
13. November 23, 2005
14. The White Elephant Gift Exchange
15. Snowflake tokens
16. Berry Lucky Charms®
17. Plants
18. Chocolate Lucky Charms®
19. The Maldives
20. A Lucky Charms® bracelet
21. Kelly Kimbell
22. The first major snowfall of the season occurred
23. Its 200th anniversary
24. The Charmed Life Scavenger Hunt

Brown Belt

Fish in Peabody Park pond to find the Sensei's cousin's lost ring, wallet and Camera
This is one of the easier tasks, but it can sometimes take a bit of time.
Click on the link for downtown a
Click on Peabody Park.
Click on the sign that says fishing season is now open and that will take you to the fishing area of the pond.
Click the link for Bobby's bait shack to purchase the bait you need for the task.
If you don't already have a fishing pole I recommend purchasing the red fishing pole but that's just personal preference.
Purchase your bait - I purchase 3 of each type of bait they have in the bait shack.
Return to the pond and start fishing. There are three locations in which you can fish and I fish with each type of bait once in each location.
If you get lucky you may get all three items immediately or the first time through. Just the other night I caught all 3 items on my first 4 casts. But if you're not so lucky you may need to re-visit teh bait shack and again purchase 3 of each type of bait and continue the pattern of fishing once in each location with each type of bait.
Make sure you keep track of the items you do find (meaning the ring, wallet and the camera) because it will not notify you that the task is complete after you have caught the third item.

Black Belt

Grow and prune a bonsai tree that was given to you by the sensei
This is actually easier than it sounds. The sensei will give you a poster showing what the bonsai tree should look like and there is a book in the bookstore entitled Caring for a Red Leaf Bonsai that also provides some helpful hints.
The tree will show at the bottom of the "My Place" screen below your trophies. The best advice I can give you here is to wait until it grows all three tufts of leaves before you even think about pruning it. That way you can ensure 100% that you have not over-pruned it. I would prune it once and visit the dojo to see if the Sensei says the tasks is complete. If she doesn't say it is complete prune again and re-visit the dojo. Be sure to not over-prune your tree or you will remove the tufts of leaves altogether.
It takes a few weeks for the tree to grow to the proper shape so don't despair if it seems like a slow process
Back to top Go down
lethal
Global moderator
Global moderator
lethal

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Karate Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate Answers   Karate Answers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:46 am

please lock the topic
Back to top Go down
chacersd
Developer
Developer
chacersd

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Karate Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate Answers   Karate Answers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:17 pm

ok i cant im not a moderator
Back to top Go down
melaniesoon38

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Karate Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate Answers   Karate Answers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:49 pm

i cant get my white belt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karate Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate Answers   Karate Answers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karate Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Millsberry :: Millsberry Cheats, Tips, Tricks :: Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: